Monday, February 28, 2011

why????why????

BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM..IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, THE MOST MERCIFUL.. ALHAMDULILLAH for giving me a chance to still live in this world.. Thanks ALLAH...



Silent not mean arrogant...

Silent not mean unfriendly...

Silent not only mean in happy or sad...

But, silent is the best for something...


Something that can't share here...

Why it always happens????

And then... i need to pretend being cool...

Need to pretend that I don't know nothing...


Like nothing happens...

Even it always happens...

Like it's ok...

Even is not...


Maybe this is a test for me...

I nee to silent because...

Its about friendship...

Its all about relationship...


It make me realize something...

It make me always remind what my sis said...

"Please do not too close with somebody..."

"Please do not too believe with somebody..."

Because with a few 'word'...

They will make u crush...

They will make u hurt...


But, thanks for that...

Even u not realize anything...

I need to keep silent...

Because u are my friends...

Even u keep being like that...

I need to silent...

Because friends is a gift from HIM...

I always appreciate u...


But please don't take any advantage...

Just consideration I need...

Just support and understanding...

Please dear....(T.T).....

No comments: