Thursday, January 17, 2013

~MISS BLOG~

BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM..IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, THE MOST MERCIFUL.. ALHAMDULILLAH for giving me a chance to still live in this world.. Thanks ALLAH...

Alhamdulillah..terus diberi peluang untuk terus rukuk dan sujud padaNya yang Esa.. (",)
~
~
Lately..I don't know why.. just miss to write down here..
everyday I just open the blog and type..then, delete.. hehe
I have something to write and share..
But don't know where to start...(",)
~
~
Maybe I have something to add in my mind & knowledge before that..
Maybe...Maybe....(",)...
But, everything happens has their reason...
So..just go through and face it..
Coz Allah always with us...(",)..
~
~
BE STRONG.. BE COOL...
MIND YOUR IMAN AND HEART..
ALWAYS THANKFUL TO HIM..
AND SURELY.. YOU GET THE HAPPINESS..
(,")....(",)


 
 

No comments: