Saturday, July 4, 2009

start a new semester

emm...so excited, scary n i don't know how 2 say it because now i'm in sem 5..so, just 3 sem leave..huhu...i'm back to uum yesterday..i know it so early, but i need to find my spirit..huhuhu..anyway thanks 2 my best friends coz always support me..May Allah bless us...n hopefully success always with us..aminn...insyaAllah...tomorrow class will start..ya, i need to study hard n smart this sem coz i must up my pointer to stable level to make grade in best level..insyaAllah..to all my friends especially to awe, diela, lynn, mas, ecah, zaty, mainnah, nor, eira, umie, zack, rai, intan, dbah, djah, yana n my best frens..i always pray 4 us n chayok2!!!..nahwal imtiyaz!!!!....gambate kudasai..=)..insyaAllah we in redha Allah in jihad fisabilillah...

No comments: