Tuesday, January 11, 2011

~TQ so much~

BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM..IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, THE MOST MERCIFUL.. ALHAMDULILLAH for giving me a chance to still life in this world.. Thanks ALLAH...

Alhamdulillah… Finally the bad dream was gone yesterday. At the early, I’m too nervous to see that coz I’m worry I can’t do a work full of day. But, awe give me a spirit to look at that, thanks dear. ALHAMDULILLAH coz Allah gives me a gift for my effort. I just try my best last semester and now I realize that if we make more effort we can get more. Really2 thanks to my lovely family and my dear frens for ur supporting.

But, I’m really like to thank u so much to my entire lecturer especially to Dr. Aziah (always give me support & hear my prob., Dr. Asma (I like ur way to teach & thanks for the support Dr. , En. Rohami (always give us challenge to make dream come true), Pn. Zurida (make me more confidence to present and the best way to teach), En. Faisol (always give me a chance to give a suggestion), En. Halim ( ur advise was so sweet & also make me cry when I remember that coz life can’t be simple if we think in a wrong way) and to all my lecturer and teacher from standard 1 until degree sem 7 and also to my SARJANA teachers Cgu Halimaton & Cgu Salwa because both of u still until now give me support. Thanks to Allah coz give me a teacher like them.

One more thing, I learn not only about education but about life. I thinks it’s more important because if we know the cycle of life and really practice that, we can get anything ‘happiness, spirit, loving, caring ‘and the most important “REDHA from ALLAH”. For the others especially to my lovely friends nor and umie, be strong dear coz maybe Allah want to test u.. insyaAllah, has a something beside that.. Anything happens come from Allah.. HE KNOWS what the BEST for us..

No comments: