Monday, August 16, 2010

~without word~(T..T)


sometime it make me too happy...
sometime it make me to hurt...
i should have done that...
i should have just ignored it...
like something i couldn't see...
like something i can't see...
i shouldn't have looked at you at all...
i should have run away...
i should have acted like i didn't hear it...
like something i couldn't hear...
like something i can't hear...
i shouldn't listen to it at all...
without a word you let me know it...
without a word you gave me it...
without a word it leaves me...
without a word it tosses me away...
what i should say next???
why does it hurt so much???
why does it hurt continuously???
without a word tears fall...
without a word my heart break down..
without a word i wait for it...
without a word i hurt because of it...
1 zone out, i become a fool because i cry looking at the sky...
without a word the end comes to me...
it comes without word...
without a word it come and leaves...
like the fever before, maybe all i need to do it hurt for a while...
because in the end, only scars are left..



No comments: