Wednesday, December 8, 2010

will miss u....

BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM..IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, THE MOST MERCIFUL.. ALHAMDULILLAH for giving me a chance to still life in this world.. Thanks ALLAH...
i will miss u dear....
thanks 4 everything....ur always by my side...always understand me....
always give me some place during my hard time....
thanks a lot dear....
.
..
.
ha... agak2nye sape la 'dear' yg sy maksudkan ini ek???
awk ke???org lain????.
.
.
hehe...saje2 wt gempak....actually the word my my luvly uum frens...
since tomorrow was my last paper n last day in uum..
so, this entry special 4 u my dear frens..
.
.
.
emmm, klu nak story pasal spe "my dear frens"
of coz la the org2 yg ade dlm pic kt tpi2 ni yg ade 'saranghae' 2..
2la kwn2 bek sy sepanjang kt uum ni....
.dlm pic ade 6 org klu xmsk sy
2org 2 my luvly room8 awe & olin....
for both of u...thanks a lot dear to make me smile n cry..
i have a sweet memory n time with both of ui'm so sorry for all those thing that i did make u hurt..
i'm just the weak person.... really2 sorry n thanks 4 everything dear..
luv u forever my dear awe & olin....
.
lg 4 org 2 plak ahli blk 117...my second room... btl x??? hehe...
klu sy xde kt bilik 2 conform la ade kt 2nd room ni...
for 4 of you.. thank you so much dear nor, umie, eira & eila..
ur always accept me in ur room even in the late night...
always hear my 'chit chat'... hehehe..
sorry for everything dear for all my mistake....
n thanks for everything...
saranghae eira, umie, nor & eila...
.
i will miss u my dear frens
sob2...(T..............T)
sedihnye nak tgglkan korg sume....
hopefully our friendship will be forever n ever...

2 comments:

eilahoney said...

jgn cdeyh2 ye dila..jgn rindu ila sgt taw..hikhikhik~=)

deqsu said...

huhaua...statement xthn la ila.....=p
xpe,t bleh jmpe kn...kte kte hangout sme2 ye...