Tuesday, March 8, 2011

~meaningful quote~

BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM..IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, THE MOST MERCIFUL.. ALHAMDULILLAH for giving me a chance to still live in this world.. Thanks ALLAH...

Firstly credit to my best friend for sharing this quote in their fb status since i don't really know where he got it.. hehehe..=p.. But, the word so meaningful for me until I'm to excited to share here.. The meaning of the word also not only about love with somebody in the past, but it also about love with somebody which already pass away.. Yup, life must me go on even that person which is our spirit not by our side anymore.. Just one thing we can do is "PRAY".. Allah always hear our request and may Allah bless them in the other world..

"Its when you happen to know that there just no hope for you being together yet...

You still pray to make it work...

Its when your mind say let go but your heart says hold on...

And most of all is when no matter how hard you try to forget the person...

You just cant because the fact that you still love him/her...

And you just don't know why...




But, for me... the quote remind me something that I can't handle and at that time, I just think to run a way... like crazy right??? But, its me in the past... and for me.. just pray for that person to get the best in life.. I think its the best solution for me to forget about the past... huhuhu... Touching2!!!!!!lalalalalaalala....okey dila, just fullstop hre....daa...=p


No comments: