Sunday, March 25, 2012

=.= nan jinjja hwanaseo =.=

BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM..IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, THE MOST MERCIFUL.. ALHAMDULILLAH for giving me a chance to still live in this world.. Thanks ALLAH...

=.=
moody...moody...moody....
~
~
~
~
mad....mad....mad....
~
~
~
~
nan jinjja hwanaseo
~
~
~
~
HoHoHo....it really make me full of stress...
i'm really lose my temper i think..huhu
& just like going to cry..(T.T)
=.=
this what happen to me along last week..
~
~
~
but,i'm gonna be ok right now..Alhamdulillah..^~^
thanks to my dear unni to listen for me...hehe..
& since my weekend with my luvly family..
^~^ ..i'll become smile again..^~^
~
~
~
Hopefully tomorrow will become like always...
full of a nice day
full of a smile and spirit..^~^
~
~
~
Gonna to sleep..nite...ZzzZzzzzzzzz....

No comments: