Sunday, October 10, 2010

~..in depressed..~


i like this pic especially the quote or sentences beside that...
when i'm in writing... i feel so relax...
coz anything at my finger and not in my mind...(=p)
so, that y i like to type, i like to story...
even, nobody know...what actually happens..
just let it go as a memory...
as a test in life...=p
but, the thing happens in the second time in my life..
which at that time i'm at the end of my matriculation time..
and now, at the end of my university time...
emmmm...i'm so depressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but, i need 2 remember.....
maybe Allah gave me this test because of my past mistake..
i realize it.. and i should accept it...
but the tear still running out...
when the happiness can come back???

2 comments:

lightoftranquility said...

salam shbt ku....
kuatkn iman mu dlm m'hdpi ujian Allah,tetapkn hati bahawa ujian tu tanda CINTA Allah pd kite...
terima ng redha n syukur..
utk jd org beriman kte mmg sepatutunye diuji..^.^..

deqsu said...

insyaAllah..syukran mainnah..=)