Sunday, October 17, 2010

~thanks dear~

BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM..IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, THE MOST MERCIFUL.. ALHAMDULILLAH for giving me a chance to still life in this world.. Thanks ALLAH...


Alhamdulillah... only that word i can say right now..=p
about 2 weeks i'm in depressed and too many test i hve to face it...
but, finally i realize something..
Allah give us test to give us more gift in the future..
by the way, thanks a lot to all my frens which is always..
give me support, make me smile and laugh...
thanks a lot dear even all of didn't know what really happens..
but, still understand my "habit"...huhuhuhu..
until know, all the syllabus topic already finish..
only wait 4 presentation 4 this becoming 2 weeks..
hopefully, everything will be ok n can face it smoothly...
right now..left about 47 days.......
i wait 4 that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=p
May Allah always bless us in anything we do..

No comments: