Saturday, December 28, 2013

~Emo oh emo~

BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM..IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, THE MOST MERCIFUL.. ALHAMDULILLAH for giving me a chance to still live in this world.. Thanks ALLAH...

 
Alhamdulillah.. Alhamdulillah.. Alhamdulillah masih dikurniakan waktu untuk terus rukuk serta sujud padaMU Ya Rabb Pencipta Agung. Selawat serta salam buat Junjungan Besar Nabi Muhammad SAW serta para sahabat baginda. ^~^
 
Shh.. did I need to keep silent??( so, this entry will become wordless Saturday). ^~^. Alhamdulillah, I can smile once I'm keep typing right now. I don't know why, lately I just become too emotional. I am too sorry if it might hurt the others. But, my silent not meaning I'm agreed in what happen, not meaning I disagreed. But, I keep thinking the best way to speak out. Oh no.. that my weakness.. Sometime we need to keep silent to make the others happy and satisfied right??
 
BUT...
That what I had think before..
 
Today, I have learn something. Yes, we need to keep silent to avoid any sins from the speech. But, it doesn't mean we need to avoid with the others. Please clear your mission and vision first to make the others understand what the "Principe" that you hold. If you want the others respect to you,  then respect the others first..^~^. Don't run from the fact of life.. but, face it with our "IMAN". If you think, you can't? Then, lets topup our "IMAN" first. May Allah bless us always.
 

 
 
 
 


No comments: