Thursday, July 22, 2010

~ble busy..cmni la jdnye...

BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM..IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, THE MOST MERCIFUL.. ALHAMDULILLAH for giving me a chance to still life in this world.. Thanks ALLAH..


isk3..if i be like this.. what should i do??? oh my head.. full of the book...huhu..
it might me so stress and migrain will come to me...aigoo...
but if ....


wah..it's so relaxing being like this cat..huahua.. sleep and sleep.. lalalala.. but,it is ok if i'm being like this????emmmmmm???????
and... the solution is....


being happy even busy is more better because all the time we as human must full the time with the benefit thing and STUDY is my job.. so, just do it!!!! hehehe.. and to grab the "ilmu" we must be patience because the "ilmu" will be bring us in the good future life.. "TUNTUTLAH ILMU WALAU KE NEGERI CHINA"... "ILMU TANPA AMAL ADALAH SIA2 IBARAT POHON TANPA BUAH".. so,right now just be patience and redha with all those thing...

No comments: